- There are different options on how to create a report on this platform.
- The purpose of this feature is to see the assets in a more detailed way and also have them monitored by the user, team, or other departments that are in charge.
ADD A CUSTOM REPORT
- This feature is for the customization of the user’s assets.
- The user may fix this in any order He/She prefers, thus will be easier for it to be tracked and understood according to the user’s preference.
- In the REPORTS section, choose CUSTOM REPORTS. It will lead the user to the page of the current asset that was added previously.
- The SEARCH bar and FILTER on the upper left can be utilized if there were a lot of assets in the platform and the user wants to run a report on that specific asset.
- It can be searched by typing the category such as ASSET ID, ASSET DESCRIPTION, ASSIGNED USER, ASSET LOCATION, ASSET NAME, PURCHASED DATE, MANUFACTURER, MODEL, BRAND, SUPPLIER, AND ASSET STATUS.
When the user clicks on the FILTER tab, the user can filter it by the categories on this photo:
By doing so, it would be easier to find the exact asset that needs to run a report.
When the user has chosen the asset that needs a report, it can now be saved by clicking SAVE REPORT, then SAVE AS.
- It will show the user this box to put on the REPORT NAME, which could also be saved for other users, by ticking the small box beside it.
- Click SAVE
CREATE AN AUTOMATED REPORT
- This feature is utilized to automatically send the report of the asset without manually sending it.
- It has different frequencies that the user could choose from as well as the time when it will be sent.
- From the CUSTOM REPORT, where the details of the asset were shown, there’s a button for ACTIONS in the upper right corner.
From the ACTIONS button, choose AUTOMATED REPORT.
- A fillable box will be shown, wherein the user needs to fill out and choose what kind of report the user needs and the desired frequency of sending it.
- The user could have the ASSET STATUS, AUDIT STATUS, CATEGORY AND MANUFACTURE, DEPARTMENTS, EMPLOYEE, HISTORY MAINTENANCE, AND QR CODES automated.
- It would also require the TEAM where the report will be sent.
- The user could also set the time of sending and the file types to choose from are PDF or EXCEL.
In the photo below, I set an automated report for the ASSET STATUS, the team that would be receiving it is TEAM ALPHA, I opted for it to be sent DAILY from MONDAY until FRIDAY at 16:00 (4:00 PM) and I want it on PDF file.
Once the information has been completed, just click ADD, then the AUTOMATED REPORT that the user has set will be shown.
- The saved automated report/ reports can be edited and deleted through these features, the YELLOW icon to EDIT, and the TRASH BIN icon is to DELETE.
- Please see the photo below for reference.