- When adding a new employee, there’s a tab for the USER MANAGEMENT to add an employee that needs to be added on the platform. This way, the user will easily monitor who has the access to the assets.
- Go to the Employees tab then choose ADD NEW EMPLOYEE on the upper right corner of the page.
- A fillable box with the necessary information that needs to be filled out will then pop up.
- When it has been completely filled out, click ADD.
- The employee/employees that have been successfully added will appear on the EMPLOYEES tab. There are also options to EDIT AND DELETE the saved employees that were added previously.
- On the right side corner, there are two icons. The hand-like icon is to EDIT, while the trash bin icon is for deletion.
- The process for ADDING A TEAM AND A USER is the same as when ADDING AN EMPLOYEE. Just go to the designated tabs when adding them.
- The previous team added could also be edited and deleted which can be found on the upper right corner of the page, just like when editing and deleting a user. ( Please refer to the information above.)
Please refer to the photos below for references:
ADDING A TEAM
FILL OUT THE NECESSARY INFORMATION
- On this part, the user needs to add a description which is optional, but the email address is required for notification purposes.
- The working hours part is also optional but is highly recommended, to ensure that all the inquiries will be addressed depending on the availability of the team.
- When the information has been filled out, it will be added to the TEAMS tab and the user will see all the team/teams that have been added.
ADDING A USER
- When adding a user, there are certain roles that need to be considered in order for the platform to maintain its efficiency. It will also prompt on the box before performing the process.
- The edit and delete options are also doable in this process.
- The ADMIN role will give the user its full access, the MANAGER will give the user its full access WITHOUT the admin, and the VIEWER will have the right to give the user the ability to view the basics of the account or, the user itself can create and edit its own custom permission by clicking the MANAGE button.
In the photo below, I added a MANAGER.
- It is required to add the email address for verification purposes.
- On the photo below, the added user hasn’t verified the email address yet. Once it was, the status will change to VERIFIED.
- On the bottom part, there’s an option to add a photo of the added user/ users for identification purposes.
- When the information needed was completely filled out, just click ADD. It should be added to the USER tab’s page.
EXPORT LOCATIONS LIST
- The platform has an option to export its location to better organize the assets. This works best for the purpose of knowing where exactly the assets are going may it be to a particular team, user or department.
- On the LOCATIONS tab, the page will show the user the previously added location/locations and a button for ACTION will give the necessary steps to execute the exporting of the data.
- There are two ways to export the data, one is to PDF and EXCEL, depending on the need of the user.
- These are the photos of what it looks like when exported to PDF and EXCEL.
EXPORTED TO PDF FILE:
EXPORTED TO EXCEL:
IMPORT NEW LOCATION
- When importing a new location, just like importing other data, it works best when the assets are 10 or more. This way, it will be more organized once imported back to the platform.
- On the LOCATIONS tab page, go to the actions button then select IMPORT NEW LOCATION.
- It will automatically bring the user to the TOOLS tab where importing is processed, just like in the previous article.
- In the example below, I chose BRANDS to download a template in order for me to fill out the data.
- When the template has been downloaded, I filled it out with the assets that I would like to import.
- The information is now complete and is ready for import.
- Just click on BROWSE then look for the file that was saved then upload. It should show the template file on the middle then click on NEXT.
- Again, there would be a MAP FIELDS to show what data fields are available, then click on NEXT.
- It will show the imported data and select from below, the preferences on importing the data then click NEXT.
- The imported data should be ready to be be accessed by teams, users, and other departments.